MyConnection Server Connect Assess Edition perpetual license
Welcome to MyConnection Server!
Business Portal Examples
Data Usage Examples
Click a button after the test has completed to view a data rich analysis report of the test results
Available Test Suite
Java Test Examples
View Connected Satellites
These include Access Devices and NQC Satellites
View Satellite Servers (Java)
Deployed and installed Satellite Servers
Deploy a remote Satellite
Satellite related options
Detailed reports for Quality tests
Detailed reports for VoIP tests
Detailed reports for Speed tests
Detailed reports for Capacity tests
11.2a, April 9th, 2022 (build 5820)
- PUBLISHING: Satellite session ID values are now are now supported individually (SID1,SID2,SID3) as well as collectively (SID). This is provided to allow MCS workorder actions to automatically submit publications when the workorder data collection has finished.
- NEW FEATURE: Enhancements in the satellite management framework increased the max satellite scale limit from 10,000 satellites to 30,000+ satellites.
- DEPRECATION: MCS monitoring tasks is no longer supported. Monitoring tasks are still supported In all remote satellites.
- CORRECTION: Testing between two MCS Satellites operating in a private network now operates correctly.
- NEW FEATURE: The MCS Route Test now supports DSCP packet priority setting/monitoring. DSCP values are now reported on a hop by hop basis in the route table.
- SECURITY: The MCS external application data IForward API now supports a new permitted domain white list for all iForward requests.
- NEW FEATURE: MCS Published reports now support retention and automatic deletion. Publication reports now support individual retention values as well as a system configuration global default. Retention can also be disabled individually.
- FORMAT CHANGE: The format for advanced filters parameter syntax has changed. This affects Publishing parameter files (PPFs) and MCS report requests.
- NEW FEATURE: Automatic Satellite configuration download is now supported. This feature is provided to enable satellites to start without requiring end-user input. Supports MCS domain name or IP, MCS Work Order name and the MCS report session ID title.
- PERFORMANCE: A wide range of resource improvements including external resources such as ISP name identification